ARDF Event Registration & Receiver Reservation.
• • • 2019 Spring Season CHCCS ARDF Events • • •
Apr-6 - CNF - 80m classic
Apr-20 - CNF - 80m classic
May-4 - CNF - sprint and beginner foxo
May-18 - CNF - possibly a 2m classic
*** REGISTRATION OPEN ***
If you want more, the Backwoods Orienteering Klub (BOK) is also having ARDF events on Mar-17 and Jun-2 (Sundays).
The BOK can be found at backwoodsok.org.
You don't have to register for CHCCS events,
but registration is useful for everyone.
It guarantees you will have a receiver.
It tells us the minimum number of maps to print.
It speeds sign-in when you arrive.
If you haven't registered, please come anyway.
We'll still be psyched to see you there.
Family members, teachers/school staff, and volunteers can also register to reserve a receiver.
If you need to contact us about your registration or cancel a registration,
please email Kelly Sears (ksears [at] chccs.k12.nc.us).
Email really is the only way we communicate with participants.
Sorry, we don't use all the other social media.
We use email as follows:
- We'll send a confirmation that a receiver has been reserved. If there are any last minute changes or if we have to cancel the event, we'll use email to let you know.
- If you came to an event, we'll let you know when the event report and pictures are posted. If you get pictures during an event, please send them. The more the better : ) and it's hard for us to get pictures out on the course.
- We'll also send 5 other emails during the season. We'll send you a reminder before each event this season. When the schedule is finalized, we'll send you the list of events for the next season.
- If we don't hear from you for an entire season, we'll send you a last email to ask if you're still interested. If we don't hear from you, we'll remove you from our contacts.
- If you only want receiver confirmation. Just let us know. It's totally fine.